Sidevisninger i alt

torsdag den 31. januar 2013

Money, Money Money.

The world economics is in shambles, and we are mostly all part of it.

Touched breifly in my former post , we are possesed by getting the best of the best.

See we are inslaved by maketing tricks, to by the best and the most exspencive things.
Even though deep inside we all know secondhand copy makes, can be just as good.

I wish we could go back to basics and just trade our way to what we wanted, but then the world would realy colide.

Without going to deep into an ocean on witch I cant reach the ground, I will just say without money there would be more viollence do to some people owning more meterial or riches then others.

I see that even if we could or did go back to basics, it would be the same ordeal but with defferent matter of enrichment.

What is your take on this.

And if you have a question you wish me to answer, or a remark please state them in the comments.

TYM.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar